Looking for Stag Do Ideas near Brighton? At Southern Pursuits our event planners can organise an entire weekend of action-packed fun for the whole group!
It’s been a busy time for us in the Southern Pursuits office creating a full range of stress free Stag packages ready for our 2020 Stags! If you’re a best man, wife-to-be or even the mother of the groom it doesn’t have to be stressful to organise this big event! We have a range of special Stag Do Ideas and different packages to suit you. Near to Crawley and Gatwick Airport your guests will be able to get to our outdoor activity centre from all across the south and abroad!
As the Stag, enjoy your last days of freedom whipping round our five-mile woodland track on powerful 350cc Quad Bikes with your closest mates. Launch Axes at our variety of wooden targets and see who the strongest lad is. You could even compete to see who has the keenest eye and quickest reactions with our challenging Clay Pigeon Shooting.
And who says the fun has to stop? Include our speedy Off-Road Karting and adventurous Argo Cat driving.
Our Southern Pursuits Stag Do Event Co-ordinators can also organise mini-bus transfer to Brighton and VIP passes, to 5 of the most popular bars and clubs in the seaside city. We take all the stress of organising your perfect weekend so that you don’t have to worry!
We also know that organising a wedding is a really expensive time! So, we can suit everyone’s needs. From those on a budget to those spending a little more, we have created some incredible all-inclusive packages with group discount built in!
We really do organise the most amazing action-packed adrenaline fuelled Stag Do activity days. As part of the last ‘hurrah’ before getting married understandably our bucket-list outdoor activities such as Quad Biking or Clay Pigeon Shooting seem to be a really popular choice!
My favourite Stag Do Ideas including these activities have to be:
- Choose one activity from: Argo Cat Driving, Quad Biking, Hovercrafting or Off Road Karting (weather dependent) OR Clay Pigeon Shooting – 25 Cartridges
- And pair with either: Archery, Axe Throwing OR Air Rifle Shooting
- Beef Burger in brioche bun, fries and soft drink
Or for those looking to really go for it:
- Hovercrafting or Off Road Karting (weather dependent), Quad Biking, Argo Cat Driving, Clay Pigeon Shooting – 25 cartridges
- With either Axe Throwing, Archery OR Air Rifle Shooting
- Mini bus return transfer to Brighton
- VIP Entry to 6 bars / clubs (queue jump & nothing to pay on the door)
Give us a call on 01293 611020 to check availability, have a chat with us and build a package that suits the whole stag group!