We are now taking bookings from the 4th of July 2020.
We are so excited to finally being able to open our doors to our customer’s once again! It’s time to dust of our Quad Bikes and get back on to our muddy woodland track – with a slight twist!
We have had to make some slight changes to keep both our staff and you safe and here is what we are doing!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
1. All activity days will HAVE to be pre-booked, this is so we can manage the number of guests we have with as at any one time and manage the social distancing to keep you safe – so please if you would like to book a summer adventure, give one of our Event Co-Ordinators a call on 01293 611020 or drop as an email on email@example.com
2. ALL bookings will need to be paid for with a debit or credit card over the phone, we do not accept cash on site
3. Please bring a face covering with you.
4. All Staff will be retrained to comply with the latest Government Guidelines regarding contamination and the risk thereof where possible
5. If you feel unwell or believe you have been in contact with a person who has got or shown symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend our site, but telephone us immediately so that we can rearrange your booking.
1. Your temperature will be taken before admission to our site, if your temperature is reading 37.8 degrees or higher or you do not wish to undergo the temperature screening you will not be permitted entry to our site – this will include the whole household and those who have travelled with you in the same vehicle
2. Please follow all instructions as regards to parking
DURING YOUR ACTIVITIES
1. Please keep at least a 1m gap from all other guests at the activity centre to maintain social distancing
2. Hand sanitizer will be readily available at each activity base for all customers, but you are advised to bring your own
3. Enhanced cleaning of all equipment used will be taking place throughout the day, before and after every group and activity that has been used
4. We politely request you uphold the highest possible hygiene measures during your time at Southern Pursuits as we have limited facilities
We have also reduced the number of guests we allow on our activities at any one time in order to comply with Government Guidelines and reduce the risk of infection from Covid-19
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01293 611020 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Team @ Southern Pursuits