WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK OPEN on the 29th of March!
Why not tear up the countryside with our most popular combination of outdoor activities?
The Government have stated on numerous occasions that the risk of cross-contamination of the virus outdoors is very small and Government scientific advice is that you are 19 times less likely to catch COVID-19 outdoors than indoors!
Our Re-Opening special offer will include;
This well known and popular event is one of our most loved countryside pursuits. We have a range of diverse and challenging targets which have been specifically designed to emulate live game, the 12 different traps are located in various positions including – Grouse, high pheasant, mallard and rabbit. Your session will be fully instructed with one of our expert instructors – see if you can hit the target!
See if you can handle the tricky terrain and demanding obstacles Southern Pursuits has to offer. You will be on one of our 350cc Yamaha Quad Bikes for the one hour session! Battle your way through our 5 mile woodland track which includes ditches, inclines, declines, dense woodland and moggle fields.
Ready to take aim with this 1 hour Archery session? Archery goes way back and it used to be a vital necessity when it came to hunting and survival. Practice your target skills and score your rounds to make this activity more competitive!
For only £90.00 per person
Things you need to know..
- Offer valid 7 days a week (subject to availability)
- Minimum group sizes do apply for some activities, please call for more information
- Minimum ages apply (12 + for Clay Shooting & Archery and 16 + for Quad Biking)
- Call us on 01293 611020 or email us email@example.com
- Must quote ‘Re-Opening Special’ at time of booking in order to receive discount and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
*All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions